Take out the phone immediately out of water
- Don't try to switch on your phone. Yes, you read it right. Many people try to switch on the phone to check if their phone are working or not but this step is to be avoided. The electrical device does not play well with water, so try not to switch on the smartphone.
- Do not press any keys or pressurize any areas. This may push the water further deep into the device which may damage the device. Don't shake your phone excessively. Keep it still.
- Do not plug in charger or anything in the phone making an excuse for checking it.
- Don't blow or shake your device to let water out. This may deepen the water inside your mobile phone.
- Do not try to apply heat on your phone. Many people use dryers to dry water, but instead it pushes water deep inside.
Split the removable parts
Wipe carefully with towel or use a vacuum cleaner
|Photo Source-Towards Soul|
Dry Out the Phone