Oppo's fresh launch Oppo F1 was announced last month. Several critics were made and the device was also praised by many officials. The newly launched device is set to launch in Nepal. The phone is arriving in Nepal shortly. The Selfie is the main focus on F3 as like previous Oppo Smartphone. Oppo likes to call itself "The Selfie Expert". So, Oppo included dual-camera setup on the front rather than the back to complete the selfie market. Previously, Vivo V5 Plus(not yet launched in Nepal) also has dual front camera setup for perfect selfie.
The full-metal body design with the particular thin design is a great aspect of the smartphone. It has 6 inch screen protected by latest Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The device now weighs 185 grams.
The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 53 Octa-Core Processor which is pretty decent compared to the price. It has Adreno 510 GPU. The processor is clocked at 1.9 GHz. The device comes with 4GB of RAM and 64 GB of onboard storage which is expandable upto 256 GB. The main demerit of the smartphone is it lacks the latest version of Android and still runs Android Marshmallow with Color OS 3.0 layered on top.
FULL SPECIFICATION OF OPPO F3 Plus:
- 6-inch IPS LCD display1080 x 1920 pixels,367 ppi Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 653; Octa-core processor, Adreno 510
- 4GB RAM/ 64GB internal storage
- ColorOS 3.0 (Android 6.0 Marshmallow)
- Rear Camera: 16 MP, f/1.7, dual phase detection autofocus, OIS, dual tone LED flash
- Front Camera: Dual 16 MP, f/2.0 + 8 MP (120°), 1/3″ sensor size
- Hybrid DualSIM/microSD card slot (up to 256GB)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 4.1
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), gyro, proximity, compass, accelerometer,
- 4000 mAh battery; Fast battery charging: (VOOC Flash Charge)
- Price: Rs. 54,900