DJI Mavic Pro was recently launched in Nepal by Starck Trading, a subordinate of Jyoti Group. The price of DJI Mavic Pro is Rs. 1,36,000.
|Cost of DJI Mavic Pro is Rs.1,36,000|
It has a 4K camera and features like precision flying and collision avoidance. It can fly up to 65 kilometres per hour and is very light.
Everything to know about DJI Mavic Pro
- 12.35MP, 1/2.3″ CMOS sensor, FOV 78.8° 28 mm, f/2.2 lens
- 1080P/720P Live feed
- 4K video at 30fps, 720p at 120fps
- Max Speed: 40mph (65kph) in Sport Mode
- 3-axis mechanical gimbal
- DJI Goggles – Displays 85-degree view from the drone in full 1080p
- Two 1080p screen, Up to 1080p image transmission and OcuSync wireless low latency connection.
- Dimensions: 83x83x198mm (when folded); Weight: 734g (including battery and propellers,excluding gimbal cover)
- Transmission range of up to 4.3 mi (7km)
- 3830mAh battery with up to 27 minutes of flight
Rules and Regulations that need to be followed to fly Drones in Nepal
- Flying a Drone is illegal in Nepal One must have official papers and permit to operate Drones . Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal has set some rules regarding drones in Nepal. Anyone who wants to operate the Drone must have those rules followed.
- You must firstly apply for and receive permission from the Civil Aviation Authority before using a Drone.
- You can fly Drones only during daylight.
- Flying drones over military areas, power plants or any other bodies that could cause concern is not allowed.
- Flying Drones around an airport is not allowed.
Process for getting permit to fly Drones
- Firstly, take a permission letter from the municipality of the very place where you want to operate Drone.
- After taking a permission letter from the municipality, you need to take recommendation letter from CDO.
- You also need a security clearance from the police headquarters of the place where you want to fly the drone.
- Now with all the documents listed above, you should submit your document to CAAN. If you've done everything right,you'll get the permit to fly drones. No money should be paid to get the permit or fly the drone.